Our Oakshed #5 Polish and Wax is formulated for speed and efficiency: it removes light to moderate swirl marks, scratches, and imperfections from the paint. Enriched with carnauba wax it leaves a glossy layer of protection.
The application is easy, via hand or machine.
We recommend to use Oakshed #5 Polish & Wax not more than 3 to 4 times a year, dependant on your vehicle usage. More always can, but our experience show it would not be necessary in a normal usage scenario.
- Removes scratches, swirl marks and oxidation
- Leaves a brilliant mirror-like finish
- Enriched with carnauba wax and polymers
- VOC compliant with no heavy solvents
- Easy for hand or machine application
SECURTY WARNING: Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
How to use:
1) Use on a cool and clean surface for best results
2) Put small dab (2 to 3 cm) on a microfibre towel
3) Work Oaksehd #5 Polish & Wax thoroughly into the paint one section at the time using circular motions
4) Buff immediately with a second dry and clean microfibre towel
5) Inspect your work and see if additional polishing is necessary
6) Enjoy the result!
1) Make sure your vehicle is clean and cool to the touch
2) Apply small amount onto a polishing pad (cross the pad with product). We recommend using a light-medium cutting pad to remove swirl marks, oxidation and blemishes. If your paint is in good condition, you can opt for a less aggressive pad and safely use Oakshed #5 Polish & Wax
3) Place the machine on the paint surface and turn to medium / high speed.
4) Work Oakshed #5 Polish & Wax into paint in 4 - 6 overlapping passes.
5) Inspect your work and works and see if additional polishing is necessary
Of course, you can safely layer Oakshed #4 Liquid Wax over the product for even more shine!
Filtered water, light petroleum distillates, aluminium oxide, polymer emulsion, carnauba wax, mineral oil, oleic acid, vegetable glycerine, alcohol ethoxylates, carbomer, soda ash, natural essential oils (fragrance), preservative (less than 0,05%).
Available in 473 ml (16oz) container & disc top cap.